Personal Comfort & Safety
increase comfort and safety with personal thermal protection
Phase change technology is widely used for personal comfort management in vests, regulating body temperature to keep an individual safe.
The technology works by absorbing heat from the individual’s body and providing cooling by reducing the body temperature of the person wearing it.
Phase change technology can also be used in warming applications, during cold conditions PCM will release heat, thus warming the user.
The benefits are in the technology
- Provides cooling comfort and heat stress protection in high-temperature environments while also providing warming comfort and safety in low-temperature environments
- Customizable for versatile applications in work vests, operating room gowns, and athletic apparel
- Long-lasting, temperature-specific cooling and heating relief
- Non-toxic, durable, reusable, lighter than water, and does not produce condensation
- Quick recharging allows for multiple uses per day
Adaptek pouches can be used for your apparel offerings and configured to fit your specific application needs. Product environments include:
Operating rooms & Medical facilities
Sports & recreation
Industrial & Construction Sites
Military & Government
Tailored Configurations & Temperatures
Adaptek pouches are available in varying fill options, sizes, and configurations that can be customized for your unique product. Our in-house R&D team can quickly assist you to provide a specific solution for your product’s requirements.
Thermal management Guide
Explore everything you need to know about thermal management.
read our Blog
From thermal management to best practices when handling phase change material, read on to learn more.
Product data Sheets
Learn more about any of our products from our product data sheets.
Start Managing Temperature today
Contact our thermal management specialists to discuss your requirements and learn how to kickstart your next project.